Zhineng Qigong Mingjue Academy
Mingjue Gongfu teacher Training
1-year online course
ZHINENG QIGONG MINGJUE CONSCIOUSNESS ENTIRETY PRACTICE WITH TEACHER WEI
“Through Mingjue practice, we can go beyond the control of old thinking patterns, beyond any inner conflicts and fear in the mind. Thus, the beautiful state of openness, acceptance, happiness, freedom, peace and true love will appear by itself. This naturally brings health and harmony to yourself, your family and society.” – Wei Qifeng
Mingjue Gongfu Teacher Training Online Course
From 5 June, 2021 To 12 May, 2022
One of the best ways to deepen your qigong Mingjue practice and accelerate your own transformation is to share Zhineng Qigong Mingjue practice with others.
The Mingjue Gongfu training online program is a structured online course focused on gradually developing, deepen and intensifying a pure, stable, peaceful and harmonious Mingjue state. This Mingjue Gongfu online training will give you the tools you need to learn and deepen your Mingjue Gongfu practice to find transformation in life.
It will be a journey to deepen your connection to yourself and to life itself, a journey into learning and growing, leading you to awaken yourself and to help others awaken and transform.
The practices are very simple but cover the essential methods for improving the entire life on body, qi and consciousness. It focuses on purifying and stabilizing consciousness, makes body qi abundant and flowing well, makes body strong, flexible, and beautiful.
Mingjue practice makes our consciousness clearer, purer, and more stable. We can reach a harmonious and stable mind state, balance the emotions and the energy of the whole body, and clear away illnesses. A high level stable Mingjue is a free, peaceful, happy, healthy, and harmonious consciousness state.
Our 1-year Mingjue Gongfu training program addresses both: participants, who join our course for self-development, and participants, who want to become a Mingjue Gongfu teacher.
The third level of entirety practice in Zhineng Qigong: Mingjue
Ming (明) means “clear”, jue (觉) means “awareness” or “observer”. We can understand Mingjue as our inner master or our inner observer that achieves a state of self-awareness and a state of awakening a clear consciousness.
Mingjue is the level of pure consciousness that goes beyond all feelings, thoughts, concepts and emotions. It is a state of pure consciousness that recognizes, observes understands its own functions and directly reflects itself.
Gongfu (工夫) means “skill” or “ability” and is the function of Mingjue which is manifested on the ability of receiving and sending information. Gongfu is supported by the purity, stability, will-power, self-confidence of pure consciousness, universal love and the driving force of inner intention.
In Mingjue Gongfu practice, we mainly focus on improving a high-level quality of a life. Once a person’s consciousness and qi improve to a high level, physical and psychological problems as well as problems in society can transform and disappear naturally. Our life will be healthier, freer and happier.
Mingjue Gongfu training is not only to achieve a higher quality of life for yourself, but also to intensify and purify the global consciousness field, thus to create a harmonious, healthy and peaceful world. The World Consciousness Community is based on pure consciousness connection to build a global consciousness field of mingjue practice, to connect practitioners heart to heart, to support each other for creating a healthy, peaceful and harmonious life for everybody and the world.
Mingjue Gongfu Teacher Training online program overview
The Mingjue Gongfu teacher training online program runs over an 12-month period and consists of 8 modules/online courses of very practical training for achieving and improving Mingjue.
8 live online courses (each online course lasts 6 days, 2 hours per day) with teacher Wei
weekly online group practice sessions
teacher training students will be coached in a teacher training group*
you will get access to the recordings of all modules
get access to the recordings of our last 8-month mingjue gongfu course in step-by-step modules
Exam & certification
Requirements for the examination:
- teacher training students have to write a summary (about 200 words) about the content of each module before the next module starts,
- have to prepare a text about their own practice (length of the daily practice and experiences) between each module,
- have to lead some online practice sessions,
- can join the online coaching group (free participation)*
By the end of the teacher training program the teacher training students will have an online examination. Teacher training students who have successfully passed the online examination will receive a Mingjue Gongfu teacher certificate by e-mail.
* The teacher training coaching group is for participants who registered for the English-speaking Mingjue Gongfu teacher training.
Online Training Schedule
- module: 5-10 June 2021 – Pure mingjue training, observe emptiness, open inner space, and body structure, see through the reality of life
- module: 17-22 July 2021 – Mingjue training and mingjue transform with everything; qi body and universe to form centered mingjue entirety-awakening tian ren he yi, consciousness field, see through the reality of the universe
- module: 4-9 September 2021 – Mingjue training and mingjue love healing
- module: 16-21 October 2021 – Fast and silent retreat, mingjue gongfu deeper level observation, concentration, and relaxation
- module: 8-13 January 2022 – Mingjue super abilities healing
- module: 19-24 February 2022 – Fast and silent retreat, mingjue daode, pure love, happiness, gratitude
- module: 26-31 March 2022 – Mingjue healing for emotions, observe fear and death, happy death, caterpillar become butterfly
- module: 7-12 May 2022 – Mingjue relationships, sage’s life, consciousness field and human future, life mission
Summer session: 8 – 10 pm (Beijing time) | winter session: 8:30 – 10:30 pm (Beijing time)
You can use the time converter to check your timeline: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
All online sessions are conducted by Zoom.
If you are unable to attend the live online sessions due to the time at which the live online sessions are held, you have the option to get access to all video recordings for self-study.
Full program cost
The price for the entire 1-year Mingjue Gongfu teacher training online course is: 1000 USD or 840 Euro
We accept an installment payment: full program cost is 1040 USD or 880 EUR in 2 or 3 installments
With your joining our 1-year Mingjue Gongfu teacher training course you can become a member of our community membership program. Participants, who already attended the first Mingjue Gongfu program (2020-2021), can join the 1-year Mingjue Gongfu program for a special community member price.
Knowledge and experience in Zhineng Qigong is not required to enroll for the Mingjue Gongfu teacher training course.
How to register
You can either register for the English speaking Mingjue Gongfu teacher training program or for the translated online courses at an organizer.
(1) Registration for the Mingjue Gongfu teacher training in English language
Please register at our new Mingjue Academy training online platform:
1) Create a new account
2) Confirm your account registration in our e-mail to activate your account
3) Log in to our platform
4) Go to “+ purchase a new course”
5) Choose your program that you want to register for
6) Add your course to the cart and proceed to checkout and send your “order”
7) After you have placed your order, you will receive an email from us with Paypal payment details.
8) After we have received your payment, we will inform you about your access to your course on our platform.
(2) Registration at an international organizer
The online courses of teacher Wei will be translated into various languages. Please contact the organizer in your language directly for registration and payment. Every organizer is your main contact person for any question you have and every organizer will accompany you during the whole 1-year Mingjue Gongfu program.
You can register at an organizer by e-mail now:
- Argentina: Lou Padin & Laura Peralta: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venezuela, Colombia: Yrmgard Cosson: email@example.com
- Switzerland French part: Egorova Rossier Svetlana: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany: Birgit: email@example.com
- Austria: Elisabeth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Israel: Yossi: email@example.com
Delia Trezza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rossella Baccolo: email@example.com
Oscar Silva & Mayra Corona: firstname.lastname@example.org
Federico and Flavia – Gran Campo Zhineng Qigong AC: email@example.com
- Netherlands: Yvonne Hoeboer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CZ: Jitka Masek: email@example.com
- Russia: Vasilina: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Barrios: email@example.com
Mariateresa Coral: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie XīnLán: email@example.com